Mongolia Adventure Day 1

For my first post on my new blog I thought I'd start by uploading some of the photos I took on my trip to Mongolia in June. My boss and two other colleagues of mine were given a job to photograph various fashion shows and cultural events currently going on in Mongolia. Although I wasn't one of the photographers involved in the assignment, I was asked to come along as a translator/personal assistant. That said, I don't speak Mongolian, but a number of the people we would be working with can speak Russian and Chinese (two languages I can speak fluently). However, the actual events themselves which we would be doing most of our work is at the end of the week. So my boss gave my two work colleagues and I a chance to capture the beauty of Mongolia when we didn't have a job to do.
Here are some of the photographs I was able to capture on my first day in Mongolia. :)

Black and white photo of horses in Mongolia





Wild horses in Mongolia



This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Location: Mongolia

Leave a Reply