Mongolia Adventure Day 3

This is Day 2 of my recent visit to Mongolia. You can view the photographs I took from Day 1 by clicking the following link, and the photographs from Day 2 by clicking this link.

This is Day 3 of my visit to Mongolia, and unlike Day 2 with my adventure to the desert, this is a new adventure to central Mongolia. It's regions like this that makes my love of travelling a much more joyous experience. Open plains, wild tundra, snow topped mountains, and quaint little settlements, and villages right in the heart of it all... I absolutely love it. As a photographer, it's a dream location to have a photo shoot. And believe me when I say this; the air here is as fresh as air can be! Every breath I take is almost like a detox for my lungs, haha.

Red skies in Mongolia

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Location: Mongolia

Leave a Reply