Mongolia Adventure Day 2

This is Day 2 of my recent visit to Mongolia. You can view the photographs I took from Day 1 by clicking the following link.
These photographs were captured in the northern part of the Gobi Desert. Even though we were staying in a hotel roughly 60 miles from here, I thought it would be one of my only chances to actually see the desert with my own eyes, let alone have the time to photograph it. In saying that, it was definitely worth the time as it truly is a beautiful sight to behold up close. That said... am I the only one who didn't know Mongolia had camels? I honestly felt like an idiot openly admitting this to my two work colleagues, but I had no clue! Anyway, here is a camel herder and his camels, who I followed around photographing for about 20 minutes. :)


Camel herder in Mongolia
A camel herder and his camels

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink. Location: Mongolia

1 Response to Mongolia Adventure Day 2

  1. gabed says:

    No more wordpress!? Sorry to be a bother but I was wondering if there might be any place where I can purchase, or download a high resolution version of some of these pictures? Thank you.

Leave a Reply